Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorite Friday

I love to talk about my favorite things, here at Big Daddy's I tend to have a few favorites, here are some of them.....

Various textures amaze me .. I love seeing them side by side! It really pulls everything together ... how great are these shutters?

The big sliding barn door, the weathered wood in contrast with the tufted refined chair


My favorite family memories were spending lots of time sailing on my familiy's 55 foot sloop... so of course i LOVE this boat ... hand carved with amazing linen sails!

 Aren't our new trees fantastic?  So big and leafy green ... and yes .. they are real ! The zinc planter makes it so much more!


Stop back by soon ... we get new things all the time and you don't want to miss your chance!  Hope your Friday is fantastic too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment